I have a bad case of poison ivy! I have some fluticasone propionate cream from my daughters dr visit awhile back. Is THAT good To Use On it?

In brief: Probably fine if

not expired and you have no medical contraindication to it (and you know it's poison ivy or another similar contact dermatitis).
If it's not improving, though, you should have your doctor look at it.

In brief: Probably fine if

Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
Dr. Rajesh Kumar

In brief: Try it.

Since u have it u shd use it liberally and if it shows no improvement in 2-3 days or if it continues to worsen then see ur doctor or a dermatologist.
If u r worried about expiry date it shd be mentioned on the tube and it may still work if it has expired upto 6 months ago. If in doubt just see ur PCP.

In brief: Try it.

Dr. Rajesh Kumar
Dr. Rajesh Kumar
Dr. Shontae Buffington