Chest and throat pressure and tightness. Difficulty & strained breathing. Off and on throughout the day. No hx of heart/lung problems or asthma?

Shortness of breath. If your breathing difficulty is at rest and not with exertion, it may be anxiety induced. If there is associated cough and wheezing it could be asthmatic or related to a respiratory tract infection. I would doubt a heart problem. Throat pressure is often felt in anxiety states. It's advisable to be examined by your physician before assuming that anxiety and Stress are the causes of your distress.