Gf touched my cum then rinsed hands with water then touched me and put condom on me after sex she touched near her vagina hole.Chance of pregnancy?

Dr. Daniel Saurborn
Diagnostic Radiology

In brief: Very low chance.

As long as you are sexually active, there is always a chance of becoming pregnant.
Not what you want to hear, but it's the truth. That said, the scenario you are describing makes it extremely unlikely that any sperm would survive on her fingers and cause an unexpected pregnancy. Although it seems like overkill (it's not), she could go on the pill for even more pregnancy protection.

In brief: Very low chance.

Dr. Daniel Saurborn
Dr. Daniel Saurborn
Dr. Adam Levy