3-year old was on amoxicillin and clavulanate after a sore throat. She developed hives & swollen joints after10 days of antibiotics. What could it be?

This is most likely. an allergic reaction to the Augmentin(amox/clavulanate) that he was on. This is not uncommon and often occurs at the end of the treatment, or even once it's finished. You should also think about any other new exposures as possible causes.Viral illnesses can also cause this.You should definitely have his doctor check him and treat if indicated (sometimes antihistamine or steroid is used).