Im not on my period at all but i passed a blood clot the size of my hand and then started bleeding very very heavy.. Im in so much pain. ?

Dr. Susan Rhoads

In brief: Get seen now

Severe pain, that is not usual, plus heavy bleeding, needs to be evaluated right away.
If you are sexually active, you could be pregnant and this is a miscarriage or it could be due to a tubal pregnancy. Please have someone take you to an ER now. Other causes are possible, but severe abdominal pain is always concerning and evaluation is best, sooner than later.

In brief: Get seen now

Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Susan Rhoads
I'm so sorry for your loss! Rest, and take care of yourself, please.
Dr. Adam Levy