Can you get HIV from getting a blowjob? Last Monday I meant an escort and she performed oral sex on me. I wore condom for most of it n did not cum.

Low odd to catch... The reported scenario carries low odd to catch but not impossible if she is a HIV carrier and your two lines of barriers fail to defend, i.e., having broken the mucosa in contact and poor personal humoral immune ability. Despite carrying inherent risk, the odd to contract HIV remains low. For sexually active men within high-risk category like multiple partners, a yearly test on HIV is reasonable.
Little risk. I am glad you wore a condom as you can get gonorrhea or syphilis doing this. Even without barrier protection, this is safer than intercourse. Even if the experience was less than perfect, as human love always is, I hope it was still pretty good. Maybe you will find love again in a quality relationship.
Little or no risk. Oral to penis HIV transmission is extremely rare, if it occurs at all. With a condom, absolutely zero risk. Whether or not you ejaculated makes no difference. On top of all that, the odds any particular high priced female sex worker (escort" has HIV probably averages less than 1 in a thousand. No need for testing, and if you have a regular partner, you can safely continue normal sexual practices.