My heart rate is high 115 at rest. I take diltazem 120 mg. It helps me a little able to walk little better. Should I take higher dose or not. Thanks?

Ask Doc or Consult. The doctor who prescribed the medication should be your first choice in order to clarify dosing or making changes to your dosing. Alternatively, you may request a private consult with me at: www.healthtap.com/dr-drsaghafi and I'd be in a much better position to give specific advice such as what you're selling.
MED QUESTION. The medication dose should not be adjusted unless you consult with the provider who prescribed it.