Aching pain and pressure in right side of face from middle of forehead down side of nose in temple and cheek. Also tingling, right eye hurts to move.

Right side pin of fa. For how long you had these symptoms? Hove you seen a physician on the past? are you on medications? Are the symptoms constant, or intermittent? have become worse with time? You have what is called trigeminal neuralgia. You will require to be seen by a neurologist, for proper examination and diagnosis. You need an MRI, interpretation of images. Multiple medications are available.