Good day i have been trying to get a baby hope God can use you to of assistance to me. what are those things you can advice me on dos & dont?

Dr. Christopher Conti
Emergency Medicine

In brief: TRYING TO CONCEIVE

Aside from good health & nutrition, TIMING of intercourse is the best way to conceive.
This is the 'fertility window'—the 5 days before ovulation to the day OF ovulation. Sperm live for 5 days and eggs for only one. The 'ideal' time for intercourse is 2-3 days before ovulation (25-30% chance of conception). If you do not know your 'window’ intercourse every 2-3 days also increases your chances

In brief: TRYING TO CONCEIVE

Dr. Christopher Conti
Dr. Christopher Conti
Dr. William Forsythe