Been on lexapro (escitalopram) for almost 8 weeks and this week have head pressure, brain popping and dizziness on and off. Could lexapro (escitalopram) be cause? Please advise

Lexapro (escitalopram) Lexapro (escitalopram) has some side effects, and can even be experienced after taking for awhile. Some dizziness, lightheadedness, and even some head congestion are on the side effect profile. If it worsens go to the ER for an evaluation, or if not getting better in the next few days, I recommend seeing your personal physician.