My daughter needs help with fine motor skills. Is this a sign or symptom of a learning disability?

Not necessarily. Delay of fine motor skills in and of itself does not necessarily correlate to cognitive delay. It may be neuromuscular in nature or a developmental delay that simply requires some therapy. Important information would include delay in other milestones. Please speak with your pediatrician for further evaluation and guidance.
Associations. We look at many things to monitor progress. When a kid has impairments in any single area, we have concerns that areas not yet mature enough to study may have similar delays.This is based on the idea that a single event caused diverse brain injury. However, motor skills are located in a different part of the brain than thinking. Some kids have isolated motor issues, some have isolated learning iss.