Will Medical Marijuana CBD strain with no THC help for anxiety/depression caused by lymphoma and chemotherapy treatment? No luck with ssri and benzos

Dr. Ariel Lopez-chavez
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: It could

Dear Cesar: yes, CBD could help with anxiety although THC could also help with mild depressive symptoms.
There are no clear guidelines here and you will have to try different mixes. There is a brand called care by design (CBD) that makes sprays with different percentages of CBD/THC. I usually recommend my patients to try both CBD and THC and see what works for them. All the best, Ariel.

In brief: It could

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology