Swollen painful neck glands, fever 100.6, chills, painful to Tilt my head back, headache, and sore throat.?

Maybe strep, etc... Nose and throat symptoms can be from cold viruses, strep throat, allergies, etc... It can be difficult to tell what the cause is. If symptoms only last 1-2 days, it was likely allergies, irritation, or a mild cold. Doctors have rapid 5-minute tests for strep, so a primary care doctor can diagnose strep and start antibiotics without delay. Sounds like it's time for a trip to the doctor.