I hav a swollen face since years. Thyroid, cortisol, creatinine all ruled out. Docs r unable to find d cause. Which diuretic can I use? Plz help!

Considerations. In a female in 20s with isolated facial swelling (angioedema) could be possible - checking CRP, ESR, C4 levels could be helpful. Unusual exposures should be evaluated (insect bites, food, etc.) for possible allergic reaction. In females with PCOS an evaluation of hormones by physician should be considered.