A1 tooth shade vs b1 tooth shade? What's whiter/ brighter. Also, what is the whitest non bleach tooth shade?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: B1 is a natural

Most people would love to be white as B1 or in that range, but are more like A2 or A3.

In brief: B1 is a natural

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin

In brief: B1 is whiter

This is the lightest "Natural" color in the Vita shade guide.
There are a few lighter shades which a called "bleached shades" but they would not match your natural teeth. Be careful about going too white... those shades are lighter than an American Standard white toilet bowl.

In brief: B1 is whiter

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Victor Negrete
Dentistry

In brief: B1

In my experience, B1 is the whitest and brightest non-bleach shade.
A1 has a yellow undercoat and seems more opaque and less lively. Having said that, the skill of the lab in layering the porcelain is very important as well.

In brief: B1

Dr. Victor Negrete
Dr. Victor Negrete