I'm from the state of Wyoming & have Lupus. My tests while living there were very high. Now live in Michigan & all come back Negative is this normal?

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Unusual

However it is theoretically possible if you had far more sun exposure in Wyoming than in Michigan given that sunlight can induce LE.
On the other hand, your problem may be from another autoimmune disease . If you are feeling well otherwise, no test is needed. But if you do have symptoms then I would suggest repeating the test in case there was a blood sample mix-up.

In brief: Unusual

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. Peter Kurzweil