When playing football I hit the top of my foot off the bottom of someone else's, I immediately had pain and now hurts to walk on and put pressure on ?

Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Hard to say

Multiple possibilities, I would not hesitate to be seen and evaluated, particularly if the pain is severe or there is associated swelling.

In brief: Hard to say

Dr. Rowlin Lichter
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Sprain or fracture

A doctor cannot distinguish a sprain of the joints from a fracture of a bone without an x-rar. Get one.
A sprain needs less support than a broken bone. Walk on a shower clog or in a sabot till you can get diagnosed.

In brief: Sprain or fracture