I got this radiology assessment back on my liver. I do have some fatty liver traits. The caudate lobe region of the liver contains a 2.52 x 1.95 x 1.45 cm hypoechoicmass. There are 2 additional hypoechoic masses seen in the right lobe. Thoughts?

Dr. Paul Velt
Diagnostic Radiology

In brief: Difficult to say

Hypoechoic means no echoes in these lesions.
That could be cysts. But perhaps these are low echo lesions that may have a totally different meaning such as for example a mass. If you were to have a known cancer, for example, it might be metastatic disease. You can see this not just a simple cyst . More information is needed. And you do need to talk to your doctor

In brief: Difficult to say

Dr. Marsha Davis