My children never sleep they are on meds and have been tried on diffront ones even what do I do please help! ty a mom going crazy!?

Dr. Glen Elliott
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Too little info
You need to see a specialist, either a child and adolescent psychiatrist or behavioral and developmental pediatrician, to go over with you in detail what is happening.
Without know the age of the children, their diagnoses, and what medications they may be taking--and why--it is impossible even to suggest what might be helpful.

In brief: Too little info
Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Stephen Perret
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Hard to say...
There's too little information to give a good answer to your question.
It's certainly true that many medications can cause or worsen sleep problems but there are numerous other reasons why your children may be having trouble sleeping. I would go to your pediatrician right away to express your concern.

In brief: Hard to say...
Dr. Stephen Perret
Dr. Stephen Perret
Dr. Shontae Buffington