Just diagnosed with Central sleep apnea. On cpap for now but what other tests or drs should I see to find out the cause. Heart has been ruled out.

Several. Central Sleep apnea by definition emanates from the brain therefore, a neurologist or neuro sleep specialist may be the optimal specialist to speak with in order to try and discern a specific cause although often times exhaustive searching finds little to nothing in terms of ORIGIN. If you'd like to set up a private consultation please write me at: www.healthtap.com/dr-drsaghafi.