Just diagnosed with Central sleep apnea. On cpap for now but what other tests or drs should i see to find out the cause. Heart has been ruled out.

In brief: Several

Central Sleep apnea by definition emanates from the brain therefore, a neurologist or neuro sleep specialist may be the optimal specialist to speak with in order to try and discern a specific cause although often times exhaustive searching finds little to nothing in terms of ORIGIN.
If you'd like to set up a private consultation please write me at: www.healthtap.com/dr-drsaghafi

In brief: Several

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology