For twos days I've had slight numbness and tingling in the arch of my left foot, and slightly blurred vision. Now I have a small bump on my calf. Bad?

Be seen. It is really hard to say without the benefit if an exam and things, there are multiple causes from benign to more serious. I would be seen with particular attention to the complaint of blurring of your vision, which in general is not a normal complaint and can be seen in serious neurological conditions as it's first presentation; ms being one example. .