2 days ago my breast was red under my nipple & sore. I used a anti-biotic cream & the soreness stopped & looks a light pink/purple. Now I feel a lump?

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Mastitis

You probably have a partially treated infection there - certainly when it was red and inflamed I would consider that a mastitis.
Then, with the use of a localized antibiotic -you killed off some of the bacteria (probably Staph). You're body did some of the work too and now you're left with a partially treated infection. Best to show it to a doc who can help you-if for example drainage is needed.

In brief: Mastitis

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Dr. Stephen Scholand
Dr. Jane Van Dis