For the last few days I've had a hard to describe feeling in my left ear kinda feels like water but not really. And then when I swallow the left side of my throat hurts and I get somewhat of itchy to stinging feeling in the same ear. I've tried tyle?

Dr. Anthony Depalma
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Pain radiating

Pain from the throat frequently radiates to the ears.
I would recommend focusing more on why the throat hurts rather than the ear. You can visualize the throat much better than the ear without a doctor. Regardless, maybe your doctor or an urgent care may lead you in the right direction.

In brief: Pain radiating

Dr. Anthony Depalma
Dr. Anthony Depalma

In brief: Otitis

You may have otitis externa or otitis media, an infection of your external ear canal or middle ear. Go to your md for a checkup so they can look in your ear with a scope and see what is going on, possibly treat you with a short course of antibiotics if necessary.
Good luck.

In brief: Otitis

Good luck.
Dr. Cornelius O'leary jr
Dr. Cornelius O'leary jr
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine