I need some advice on focalin (dexmethylphenidate).

Focalin (dexmethylphenidate) Focalin (dexmethylphenidate) is a stimulant med we use for ADD and ADHD. It comes as immediate release and extended release (XR). It is a controlled substance as well.
Focalin (dexmethylphenidate) Please be more specific. Do you want to know about dose, reasons for taking, side effects etc? Focalin (dexmethylphenidate) is a stimulant med widely used for ADD/ADHD.
Specific Question. I would be glad to help but I am not sure what advice you need? Can you submit another question that narrows things down?