I'm 21 years old I have the peragard IUD n I have had regular periods n a negative pregnacy test, was wondering if could be having a tubular pregnancy ?

Marianne DiNapoli
In brief: Certain symptoms...
An ectopic (tubal) pregnancy is a pregnancy that implants outside its normal location in the uterus.
There are certain symptoms that could signal an ectopic pregnancy, such as abdominal pain and vaginal bleeding. Since you have an iud and a negative pregnancy test, it is very unlikely you have an ectopic pregnancy.

In brief: Certain symptoms...
Marianne DiNapoli
Marianne DiNapoli
Answer assisted by Marianne Di Napoli, Medical Student
Dr. Miguel Cano
In brief: Nope
A tubal pregnancy (ectopic) would still show a positive pregnancy test.
Worry only if your test is positive, especially if you have bleeding and pelvic pain.

In brief: Nope
Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Adam Levy