I am a 26 year old female, overweight and donf smoke. 2 mths. Ago I developed this almost constant dull ache in the left side of my chest w sporadic shootting pains and burning. EKG, x-ray, blood, and stress test were normal. My troponin I was <0.02.

Not likely heart. As Dr. G said, what you describe is highly unlikely to be cardiac and your data support that. All the possibilities he lists are possible and perhaps others too.
Unlikely heart. . Based on the information you provided, it does not sound like a heart issue. Could be GI, such as heartburn or esophageal spasm, but I would assume that pain to be more intermittent and related to eating. Could be muscular. Could be lung-related; negative chest X-ray encouraging but not definitive. Could be from the breast, too. May want to consider a chest CT and mammogram. .