I want to get rid of deep acne scars.Do I need Microdermabrasion, Chemical peels or laser therapy? I have tried pills from dr & creams even blue light

Pathology

In brief: Professional help

I am sorry you tried worthless cures, and if someone charged you money for "blue light" therapy, I would urge you to contact your local prosecuting attorney.
Pills and creams won't touch these. You'll need to get with a specialist dermatologist or plastic surgeon for a filler, microsurgery, or laser work. Especially, if you see a kid whose acne is being neglected, say something. Best wishes.

In brief: Professional help

Dr. Gustavo Diaz
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Resurfacing

Skin resurfacing by a chemical peel, laser peel, or dermabrasion will be the only ways to improve on severe acne scaring.
Of them i prefer dermabrasion for acne scaring because you can "shave" the top of the skin (mountains) more efficiently while leaving the scar tissue (valleys) untouched. this way the difference between the valleys and the mountains is decreased. Hope this helps.

In brief: Resurfacing

Dr. Gustavo Diaz
Dr. Gustavo Diaz