What are the symptoms of neuropathic pain on the face? (Not neuralgia) but actual neuropathy.

In brief: Several choices

Symptoms of neuropathic pain are burning, shockilike, lightning bolt types of pain with radiating, SHARP, and sudden characteristics.
If you'd like to talk about it go to my URL: www.healthtap.com/dr-drsaghafi and choose your method of contacting and we'll hash it out a bit.

In brief: Several choices

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Ilene Ruhoy
Neurology

In brief: Paresthesias

Neuralgia is pain and while neuropathy can include painful sensations it also encompasses numbness, tingling, shock-like pain, temperature sensations, etc.

In brief: Paresthesias

Dr. Ilene Ruhoy
Dr. Ilene Ruhoy
Dr. Vikram Patel