Finally got my CT scan report. It says calcified left hilar lymph nodes and calcified left lower lobe granuloma. History of oral cancer. Benign?

"Granuloma" The airways are a common portal of entry of organisms that can cause an inflammatory reaction we call granulomatous. As these age, they become more scar-like and occasionally will calcify. An infectious site from the lung can sometimes seed lymh nodes in the mediastinum and then calcify as well. While tumors sometimes also calcify the radiologic pattern is usually different. So good news 4u.
Calcification. Calcification = benign. See oral surgeon or ENT doc if you have any of these symptoms: Persistent mouth sore, persistent mouth pain, a lump or thickening in the cheek, a white/red patch on the gums, tongue, tonsil, or lining of the mouth, a sore throat, hoarseness or feeling that something is caught in the throat that does not go away, difficulty swallowing/chewing.