I am having rhinitis since long time but recently developed skin allergy,itching,rashes. Gets better with anti histamines.what can be alternative cure?

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: See allergist

It appears that you may be having atopic dermatitis as well although most people usually develop skin problem first before rhinitis and even asthma (called the atopic march).
However the rash from AD is not usually relieved with antihistamine and thus I wonder if you meant hives (swelling) instead of a rash. An allergy consult will likely be beneficial for you.

In brief: See allergist

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu