I have been having tension type headache and nausea, and occasional diarreha for two- three days. No fever , no vomiting. should I be concerned ?

Dr. John cuong Doan

In brief: Which came first?

The diarrhea? or the Headache/nausea? Is any of these symptoms associated with your menstrual period? Are there people at work or school or home who have similar symptoms? Have you taken medications or vitamins lately that may have triggered the headache? There are many variables that could affect the outcome, and if these symptoms persist and you need an answer, see a healthcare provider.

In brief: Which came first?

Dr. Marsha Davis