I travel to Taipei and have to eat out every meal. I use the hotel treadmill 30 minutes every morning. I gain weight every trip. I am currently 5'10 and 205 lbs want to be closer to 180-185. 5 trips to Taipei in 2015 - 2-3 weeks each time.

Dr. Adarsh Gupta

In brief: Eat snacks b/w meals

Eat protein/fiber snacks in between meals.
This will help keep hunger under control and you are not super hungry during meal times. It will make it easy to control portion sizes at restaurants. You should eat three meals and two snacks per day. Minimize fried, creamy, cheesy food. Drink plenty of water all day and be active all day. Track your steps.

In brief: Eat snacks b/w meals

Dr. Adarsh Gupta
Dr. Adarsh Gupta
Dr. Matt Wachsman

In brief: Calorie count

4000 calories is about 1 pound.
this is not easily acheived and takes consistent changes in behavior. http://www.amazon.com/dp/0692496157/ might give some further ideas on this. Hidden fat in stir fry is a big problem. BUT, the change is relative. So, cutting portion by half will work.....

In brief: Calorie count

4000 calories is about 1 pound.
Dr. Matt Wachsman
Dr. Matt Wachsman

In brief: Wellness on the road

Business travel challenges your nutritional regimen.
Food at restaurants is typically high in fat and salt content- hence the good taste. However, you can buy or bring oatmeal/fruit to have for breakfast, you can find the healthy lunch option, and even when dining out with colleagues, you can call ahead or ask the waiter for a healthy low fat/salt menu item or even one made especially for you.

In brief: Wellness on the road

Dr. Cornelius O'leary jr
Dr. Cornelius O'leary jr
Dr. Cornelius O'leary jr
You can have something translated and printed out and search for healthy eateries on Google to prepare for your trip also.
Dr. Karen Butler

In brief: Healthy

Well watch what you eat.
Eat only 2ooo calories and continue with your exercise plan at least 1 hour per day

In brief: Healthy

Well watch what you eat.
Dr. Karen Butler
Dr. Karen Butler
Dr. Peter Kurzweil