I have red, inflamed, under the skin and very painful acne, as well as small white bumps on my chin. How do I get rid of it?

Very serious. Painful acne may be compounded by allergy to the bacteria that cause it. It is a grave personal and professional liability and you need to be under the care of a competent physician, probably a dermatologist.

Related Questions