I am addicted to pornography. I watch all kinds of porn everyday. I get erections in sleep, but am unable to erect on real stimulation. Need help!!

In brief: There is help

Congratulations for recognizing the problem and seeking assistance.
Pornography can alter the sexual response to non-visual stimulation. Treatment always begins with discussing the problem with a licensed sexual therapist. In the year 2016, therapists are well-versed in how to reduce dependency on pornography and transition patient to enjoy non-visual sexual stimulation as well.

In brief: There is help

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine

In brief: The easy

accessibility of pornographic images on the internet has fueled this problem. It is estimated that men are masturbating up to 5 times more than in the past.
These men have become so accustomed to such high levels of visual novelty/stimulation that they're unable to focus on real sex with a real woman. Seek addiction treatment specialist: 12 step, cognitive behavior therapy, counseling. Good wishes

In brief: The easy

Dr. Keegan Duchicela