What are the causes and how can I relieve bad cramps in my right calf? (feels life something is tensing to the point of tearing)

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Restless leg syndrom

Cramps in the calf is big problem? And have many causes.
Most common what call restless leg syndrom. Other causes are numerus to mention? If this happen to you usually at night or during swimming, i advise to minimaze the situation, bend your knee, relax your foot, that should help to shorten then duration of the attack, if did get better use moist heat on the calf muscles, madication some need it

In brief: Restless leg syndrom

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Bruce Rothschild
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Medications

Assure that it is not medications and not related to calcium or magnesium or potassium deficiency.

In brief: Medications

Dr. Bruce Rothschild
Dr. Bruce Rothschild
Dr. Eric Weisman