I inject meth regularly and sometimes my veins will disappear after some use and I have to find other spots to gowhy does this happen and what r risks?

Pathology

In brief: Scar tissue

If a vein is injured and becomes inflamed, it is likely to scar up, and scar contraction will make the vein disappear. The risk is negligible compared with the certainty that meth will eventually destroy first your mind and then your body.
Not every warning you hear about "drugs" is true, but meth actually is deadly. If there is someone who loves you, stop using for their sake

In brief: Scar tissue

In brief: Effects can be fatal

Methamphetamine (meth) kills over time, through damaging the brain and other organs by CONSTRICTING blood vessels (decreasing nutrient & oxygen flow), raising body temperature (overheats organs), etc.
.. Meth can kill rapidly by fatal heart rhythms, heart attacks, and strokes. Meth also causes psychotic and aggressive behavior, which can lead to deadly accidents or being shot dead by the police.

In brief: Effects can be fatal