I have shooting pain in left elbow. Terrible random pain. Also shooting pain and dull ache in left shoulder blade? Worried about heart.

Must call the doctor. A person with chest, left shoulder, or left arm pain symptoms and is worried about her heart, has to go to her doctor or the E.R. to be checked for a heart attack now. That means not waiting at home to see if it becomes a bad heart attack. It could turn out to be a lung problem, a bone or muscle problem, a nerve problem, or an acid reflux problem, but the heart attack kills people.