Period/spotting for 2/3 months now, spotting after sex, swelling in feet and legs, tender left side of lower belly. whats wrong with me?

Dr. Yvette Westford

In brief: See a doctor

Without knowing your history, I would suggest that you see an Ob/Gyn for an evaluation of your post coital bleeding / abnormal uterine bleeding.
You will receive a pelvic exam, at which time your left lower quadrant will be examined. If necessary, an ultrasound will be done to see if you have a cyst/tumor that may or may not be contributing to the swelling of the feet. Good luck.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Yvette Westford
Dr. Yvette Westford
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham