In panic hip and thigh kinda tingking n numb dr said pulled muscle in lower back afraid this will cause me ho paralyzed or won't go away is it serious

Go to ER. The fact that u r panic stricken would suggest that u shd visit an emergency room so that u can be thoroughly examined and get some tests, if necessary. Without examination it would be impossible to advise. Once a serious illness is ruled out u shd see ur doctor to overcome ur anxiety disorder with medications and psychotherapy if required. .