What will cause a 3 year old not to eat and when you make her eat she vomits after 2 bites?

In brief: Probably normal.
Children don't like to be force fed just like grown ups.
Just make sure you don't give junk foods, have regular meal times and watch her overall growth and development. If she is gaining weight she is getting adequate calories.

In brief: Probably normal.
Dr. Prakash Bhoopalam
Dr. Prakash Bhoopalam
Dr. Charlene Sojico
In brief: My guess
Could be anything, an ear infection, uti, pneumonia, stomach virus, allergies, throat infection, enlarged tonsils, reflux or eating the same food all over, body image(seeing herself as huge) etc .
My guess, she could be constipated and impacted, therefore no more room for food. It could be very well any of the above, really need more info to help you out better.

In brief: My guess
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Dr. James Glauber
More information is needed about the specifics of this question to reliably comment. What exactly is meant by "not eating"? How long has this been going on? How does the parent "make her eat"? This could have a behavioral component, but more needs to be described before one could reliably speak to possible causes. I think it is less likely that this could be a body image thing in a 3 year old
Dr. Shontae Buffington