I'm getting cramps, my breasts hurt. My period is 6 days late. I took a pregnancy test two days ago and it came up negative. Could I still be pregnant?

Possible. If you had sex since your last period, you could be pregnant. Please repeat the pregnancy test. If the result is negative repeat the test 4-5 days later unless you get a period by then. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.