I am a 42 year old single female who wants to get pregnant; I don't have any fertility issues I know of; wheres the best place to begin?

Dr. Karen Butler

In brief: Ivf

Well you are fortunate to be in this time period for you have many options.
Now age is against you but see a fertility specialist for options. They are costly bit possible start there and good luck. Don't forget adoption there are a lot of wonderful children who are in need of a nice family

In brief: Ivf

Dr. Karen Butler
Dr. Karen Butler
Dr. Wayne Ingram

In brief: Begin with MD visit

Begin with a Fertility GYN MD visit to determine whether all reproductive systems are "go" and you are ovulating regularly.
At your stated age of 42, ovulation will be infrequent even though you are still having periods. Don't forget about your male "partner in crime" as his sperm analysis will also be on the agenda if you two have unprotected intercourse x 6 months without conception. Good Luck!

In brief: Begin with MD visit

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Adam Levy