I have problems with my periods. They usually are the same but lately theyre irregular and the pain is terrible. Ive had one child by c-section and am not on birth control or pregnant. Ive had problems with infections in the past such as BV or yeast infec

Dr. John cuong Doan

In brief: Your hormones are

in flux, with both estrogen and progesterone being regulated by your body to get back to normal cycle.
You will need to see a healthcare provider to properly examine and diagnose. Infections are common and need to be ruled out. The oral contraceptives may be able to regulate your cycle again after a few months. Thanks for trusting in HealthTap.

In brief: Your hormones are

Dr. Jane Van Dis