I smoked 1 cigarret of hashish and snored one line of MD.. how long will it take to get out of my blood and urine? i used 16th december 2015..

Pathology

In brief: Okay by now

If what you described was the extent of your substance abuse you should clean by now.
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.

In brief: Okay by now

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology