How can I know what type o arrythmia do I have? Somedays I feel an irregular heartbeat abt 30% of the day

Need medical evaluat. If your pulse is irregular you need to have a medical examination by your pCP. An Electro-cardiogram( EKG) is the best way to start getting a handle over it. Often we need to do a Holter monitoring which records your heart's rhythem over 24 hours or longer. This may be a better test if the EKG is normal. It is not uncommon to have extra heart beats(Ectopics) if yu drink coffee/coke excessively.