My skin pores are filled with creamy stuff in the evenin. Also my skin bcomes very oily so much so that some oil smetimes enters and irritates my eye.

Dr. Maria Rueda
Dermatology

In brief: Special cleanser

You are young and your own genetic and hormonal conditions result in your oily skin.
Keep it clean. Wash it daily with a Salicylic acid cleanser (not higher than 3%)and rinse it with plenty of water. Once or twice a day. Eat less sweets , oily products and sodas. Keep hair off your face, including at night and don't allow hair products to remain on your face. Blot oil with "rice paper" or tissue

In brief: Special cleanser