I had a tooth extraction 2 days ago and am experiencing severe pain, swelling, nausea and head spins. Should I seek out a doctor ?

In brief: Complications

Certainly does sound like you're suffering from potential complications of that tooth extraction such as a possible infection doesn't it? I might first try call the dentist back who you saw.
They may want to take another look at the extraction site to see if there's something they can do before seeing a non-dental MD. Questions? www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi Key Code: PDXFNR

In brief: Complications

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Robert Douglas
Dentistry - Orthodontics

See your dentist to find out what is going on

Dr. Robert Douglas
Dr. Robert Douglas

You may have a dry socket, or an infection related or unrelated to the extraction.
See your dentist or oral surgeon for a diagnosis and treatment.

Dr. Daniel Rubenstein
Dr. Daniel Rubenstein
Dr. Vikram Patel