Used canesten cream to get rid of my male yeast infection. Now my penis tip has gone red. Mainly around urethra. Burns to pee sometimes. Help please?

Allergy to the cream. I think you have an allergy to this product-not sure if you have other known allergies? Generally clotrimazole is well tolerated and will wipe out a localized fungal infection, but there's other stuff in the cream you could be allergic to. Best to show the rash to a doc and monitor for any worsening. The cream also contains benzyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol, and octyldodecanol among other chems.