How long does cloudy urine take to clear up after taking antibiotics for a UTI for 3 days? I've been drinking lots of water and cranberry juice.

Doesn't matter. Cloudy urine usually isn't due to infection but to variations in diet and fluid intake. It may not clear up at all. The important thing is whether UTI symptoms themselves are improving: painful or urgent urination, and so on. If so, the UTI is getting better. If not, contact your doctor. And by the way, cranberry doesn't treat or prevent UTI. Drink it if you like it, otherwise no need.