Over the last 4-5 weeks I have been having right wrist pain with numbness in my pinky and ring finger. The pain & decreased ROM has worsened. I have trouble lifting any weight at times. My forearm muscle will also have severe spasms and my bicep will ach

Dr. Alfonso Oliva
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Ulnar Nerve entrapme

Hi Cindykay A700, What you describe could be an entrapment of the ulnar nerve at the wrist (Guyon's Canal) or further up at the inside of the elbow (by the funny bone).
You need to see a hand surgeon for diagnosis and you may require nerve conduction studies to determine the exact location.

In brief: Ulnar Nerve entrapme

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine